Types of Counseling
ICTS LLC can provide an array of services including:
Printable forms- click to download and print
Payment and Insurance Information
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental or behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a per visit co-payment?
- How many sessions per year does my policy cover?
- Is a referral required?
- Do I need a prior authorization?
All co-payments are due at the time of session. Cash and all major credit cards accepted for payment. No checks allowed.
There is a fee for all paperwork requested to be completed by a clinician.
If you do not confirm your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a cancellation fee or full cost of the session. There is a 15 minute grace period for all appointments.
Currently taking the following Insurances
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- United Health Care
- Beacon Health Options (Value Options)
- Beacon Health-EAP
- Medicaid (all plans except Aetna)
- Medicare (all plans but Priority Health, HAP or Aetna )
- Humana Tricare West
- Total Health Care
- New Directions- EAP
- Workplace Options-EAP
We Promise You The BEST.....
Infinity Counseling and Therapeutic Services LLC would love to offer you the absolute best counseling experience available and while maintaining high standards and valuing all ethical principles to ensure we meet the needs of every client who comes across our doors. Please keep in mind we will refer you to anyone who will be better suited for your counseling needs but hope to be your first and final choice. Let us be of service to you because here our clients come first.